Wednesday, June 1, 2011

27 weeks, or OMG I'm huge!




I have been so bad at updating on here and I apologize. I can't believe I haven't done anything since March. Time is flying by and so much has happened since then!  Well, obviously I've gotten bigger.  I think maybe I feel much bigger than I actually look.  I haven't gained a ton of weight though so that's good.  I can definitely feel her moving around in there and can see my stomach moving which is kind of creepy! Cary has felt her moving too. I can't believe I'm about in my third trimester already, about 91 days to go.  Yeah, I'm not freaking out about that at all.  We start one of our birthing classes next week.  The first class is hypnobirthing classes and then in July we take childbirth education classes taught by some doulas.  I'm pretty excited about the classes.  Right now, let's just hope I can survive this summer with the heat!  My next OB appointment is next week and I may get yet another ultrasound to see how big she is. Apparently, I'm measuring big and they want to see if it's her or if it's just because I'm so small. So, I will update next week hopefully with some ultrasound pictures- I promise!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's so exciting. I measured large with my son too. It ended up just fine and he was born at 37 wks 3 day & was 8lbs 1oz. I am also pregnant 12 wks 4 days, I am due in Decemeber. Best of luck!!
Jennifer Webb

Mary said...

I'm sooo excited for you! And you look beautiful! Let me know how that hypnobirthing class goes. Love and miss you!

Kylee said...

I'm so excited that you posted:) I can't believe you are at 27 weeks already... please post all about the hypnobirthing class... I'd like to hear about it... as for measuring large... I'm sure it's because you are tiny... as for seeing your belly move... it really is kinda creepy... when my friend Rose was pregnant with her first baby he used to push against her belly with his feet and you could see a perfect foot outline!!! Kinda looked like an alien!!!