While I don't celebrate Thanksgiving the "traditional" way, I do believe it is a day to reflect on what we are thankful for. I think those of us dealing with infertility and TTC sometimes get caught up in what we want so desperately, that we forget the good things we already have. (at least I do) So right now at this moment I'm going to concentrate on the things that I am thankful for...
- C- He has been in my life for 10 years now and I can't imagine a life without him.
- My family- Even though I am very far from all of them, I know if I needed anything at all, they would all be there.
- My furry babies- They drive me crazy some days, but I love them. Yes, even Lucy :)
- My job- I actually have a job that I like and work for an organization that I'm proud to be a part of. Do I make enough money? No, but sometimes money isn't everything.
- My friends- I may not talk to them every day or even every month, but there are a few friends who have been in my life for awhile that always will be.
What are you thankful for?