- I'm actually feeling a bit better after being sick for 3 days
- I'm getting all my "infertility blood work" done again (for free!) at work next week. I'm scared my FSH will be higher than it was last year
- I'm worried that I won't have a donor in time for either November or December and we can't afford any IUI's at the hospital right now
- I'm very happy for C- he got a new job! I think he will be much happier
- Lately I've been thinking that I don't want to be a foster parent (and I feel very guilty about it). If we can't conceive, I really want to adopt and I'm going to look more into this
- I want to put all of the "baby stuff" away. It's getting hard looking at it all. Tomcat might get mad at me though, since he loves to take naps in the crib
- I have a lot to do and no energy to do it- cleaning the house, grocery store, pet store, cleaning the yard...
- I so want to go to the Farm Sanctuary's Celebration for the Turkeys, but it's $50 a person this year. We'll have to see...
Well, this list looks more depressing than I thought it would! Sorry about that... I hope everyone has a good weekend!