Sunday, August 15, 2010

Life Without C

It's been a crazy week! C decided to leave me for a whole 7 days and take a bus home to Ohio. Well, he went for a friend's wedding, to see his mom and step-dad, plus he had a ton of vacation to use by the end of this month.  Seeing that I just started my new job, I don't have any time off yet so I am stuck here with all the crazy animals. The night he left I was a mess of course.  I barely slept the first two nights.  So, what have I done with my time?  Well, work has kept me and my mind busy during the day.  I made a list of things I wanted to do and I actually have done most of them.  Here is what I've been doing since C has been gone:
1- Got addicted to Torchwood. Seriously addicted. I watched like 8 episodes in a day and a half
2- Dug up the ginormous weed/stalk thing that was taking over the front of the condo
3- I bought this! Isn't she pretty?


My first smoothie- lots of berries, spinach, and a little rice milk.  It was yummy!


4- I cleaned the hell out of the house; cleaned out the pantry, reorganized some kitchen cabinets
5- I just realized that I actually haven't thought about babies at all until right now- now that is an accomplishment

As much "fun" as I've had all by my lonesome, I can't wait for C to come home on Tuesday! Maybe he was right that absence does make the heart grow fonder...

No comments: