Vermont is a unique place and hard to describe. So, here's a list (because I love lists) of what I will miss about Vermont:
- The mountains- it's beautiful here, especially in the fall
- Lake Champlain and the waterfront
- Church Street
- All of the vegan and gluten free friendly restaurants
- It's progressive politics
- The laid back vibe it has
I could go on and on. I'm hoping maybe we will move back here at some point. I would love for Sophia to grow up here. Right now though we don't have much choice but to move. We've been here for 8 years now and it will be very hard to leave. We'll miss you VT!