Friday, July 29, 2011

35 Weeks


So, here I am at 35 weeks. No one, not even me thought Sophia would stay in here this long! The good news is she is growing.  At my ultrasound yesterday, she weighed 4 and 1/2 pounds.  This is still underweight, but I'm just convinced she is just going to be a small little girl.  As of Tuesday, I was still only 4 cm. dilated though.  If she stays in here until next Tuesday, they'll check my dilation again.

I really do like this movie though...


It has been a difficult couple of weeks.  I feel like I'm in my own Groundhog Day! You now, the Bill Murray movie? Everyday is the same. I wake up around 9 or 10, feed the zoo and eat breakfast. Then it's trying to find something to do. Usually it's getting online to check Facebook, Twitter, news, and blogs I read.  After that it's Netflix to watch a show or movie. I'm currently re-watching Torchwood.  I'll eat lunch and maybe read after that. Oh, and don't forget the bathroom breaks every half hour or so! Aren't you jealous? I live such an exciting existence right now! I do get to go out into the world every so often though. I go to my OB on Tuesdays and the hospital on Thursdays.  Sometimes I'll tag along with Cary if he's going anywhere on his days off.  I'm telling you, I can't stand all this excitement! <--- That's sarcasm right there.

I know I shouldn't be complaining, but enjoying my "me" time and peace and quiet before this little girl comes and changes our lives forever. I'm trying, but it isn't easy.  So, who knows how much longer this little chickpea will stay cookin'.  Until then, you know what I'll be doing...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh me 2 I go to the hospital Tues & Thurs for ultrasounds. Maybe we will run into each other there some time before you have the little one. Glad you made it this far!