Here is this week's update:
- Both NST's and the ultrasound were fine. Sophia is still looking good. We saw her playing with her foot during the ultrasound and got a few good pics. Next week they will measure and get her weight again. Hopefully she's grown!
- We had our last hypnobirth class. I am so glad we took them. It has given me a totally new perspective on birth. I feel more positive and not quite as anxious about it. Having a c-section though I'm still a bit afraid of. I will hopefully have a private session with the teacher about that.
- I found a doula who works for free or donation and hopefully can meet with her this month.
- I'm actually getting pretty excited about meeting Sophia! I can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like. I'm trying to enjoy these last couple of months of pregnancy. It's a bit hard seeing as how uncomfortable and tired I am, but I'm trying. I know I will never be pregnant again, so maybe I'll try harder.
- Miss Sophia is on Cary's schedule somehow. She sleeps and doesn't move around much during the day, but come evening and all night, there is a party going on in my belly! Let's hope she doesn't keep this schedule once she is born.
Until next week...