Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 2- Just a Spoonful of Sugar...

Day 2 of 30 Days- Favorite Movie

C got me this 45th anniversary edition for my b-day this year
My love for Mary Poppins knows no bounds.  Okay, so maybe I'm a bit obsessed. My mother said that I used to drive her insane wanting to watch it multiple times a day when I was little.  I still have the same love for it today. On my list of things I want to do/share with my children is introduce them to this magical movie.

Here is my favorite MP song.  You will probably get these songs in your head. Your welcome...

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Awww... I love Mary Poppins... I'm a big Julie Andrews fan and I really like Dick Van Dyke too... I like almost all the songs in that movie but A Spoonful of Sugar is probably one of my favorites... I actually watched it recently with my niece:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.