Here are my goals:
* Eventually, get off of all my medications (western medications that is)
* Don't feel guilty about using said western medications
* Get some form of aerobic exercise everyday
* Get rid of my biggest stressors ( I already did that with getting my new job!)
* Practice yoga 3-4 times a week for at least 15 minutes
* Meditation or guided relaxation everyday
* Stop and see, smell, and "experience" my food before I eat it
* Take 5 deep full breaths before and after eating and eat slowly
* Stop drinking coffee ( not sure how this one's going to go)
My own personal goals are:
* Start eating a more raw diet
* Cut out the sugar
It looks pretty overwhelming when I write it out like that, but I am bound and determined to get out of this funk and stop feeling sorry for myself! So, I may be sharing some other things going on in my life besides trying to become a mom, because I need to take care of myself before I can do that.
In order for this whole post not to be boring and without pictures, I leave you with pics of my furry babies!